Featuring Baba Ali, Boonaa Mohammed and Sheikh Navaid Aziz, The Strangers tour hits Melbourne 7pm Saturday the 16th of July at the Melbourne Convention Centre.
It consists of a refreshing look at the relationships of Muslims with themselves, their Lord and the larger community.
Tickets are $15 and are on sale at the outlets below. They are strictly limited and expected to be sold out quick so make sure to get in early.
- Hume Islamic Youth Centre - 1-15 Motto Drive, Coolaroo
- Islamic Council of Victoria [ICV] - 66-68 Jeffcott Street; West Melbourne
- Preston Mosque - 90 Cramer Street, Preston
- AMSAA - 91-101 Boundary Road, North Melbourne
- IBC - Islamic Books & Clothing 207 Sydney Road, Coburg
- Emaan (Islamic Clothing Store), 552 Sydney Road, Brunswick, ph. 9388 0155
- In2Fitness Health Club, 6 Leonard Avenue Noble Park VIC 3174
- Lazat on Lygon - 112 Lygon Street, Carton
- EDs Food Hut - 399 Bourke St, Shop 11 @ The Foundry, Melbourne CBD
For directions and parking for the Convention Centre, please see: http://www.mcec.com.au/where-is-mcec/